Lancaster's dry environment requires careful thought when selecting plans for gardens and landscaping. To find out how to prepare your property for xeriscaping (low water use landscaping) and which plants are best for our climate, download the brochure below. Information includes:
- The principles of xeriscaping
- How to analyze your property to plan for xeriscaping
- How to irrigate your property for minimum water use
- Color photos of and descriptions of plants to help you select the best types for your home
- How to mulch and fertilize to maximize your landscaping while minimizing water use
- What and where to plant to help protect your property from fires
Not only will it help conserve our local water resources, it will also save you money on water bills and allow you to enjoy your yard without spending as much time gardening! Download it by clicking the link below.